14 g. of cocoa butter
22 g. of Hazelnut oil
14 ml. of water
4 g. of vegetable glycerin
14 g. of emulsifying wax
1 drop of Benzoin essential oil
2 drops of cocoa absolute
- Melt mixture of emulsifying wax, hazel nut oil, and cocoa butter in a saucepan over mild heat.
- As they melt, combine water and vegetable glycerin in a small cup.
- Add cup of contents onto melted oils.
- Heat as you stir vigorously.
- Remove saucepan from heat. Whisk thoroughly as the mixtures cools until a thick, creamy lotion is formed.
- Add essential oil as you continue whisking.
- Pour into pump-top bottle and use on dry skin (this bottle enables the lotion to be hygienic and last much longer since you don’t dip fingers into it during use).